Question

Transfer project from a free account to a professional plan

• 20 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I started with typeform few weeks ago, and i created a whole new form which is working perfectly for now. 

My problem is that an other team on my company started to use typeform at the same moment, and obtain a professional account.

I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my form (on my free account) on their professional account instead of doing it again from the beginning.

Thank you for helping !

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ClemHP. Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

The support team is happy to copy your form manually from their side. Please note that when they copy forms only the typeform's structure is copied over, not results or settings such as Notification settings or Integrations.

If you would like to go ahead, you can: 

• Contact the support team here
  • Share the URL of the typeform to copy 
  • Send the email of the account you want it to be copied to
  • Ensure the latest changes to the typeform have been 'Published' using the button in the top right-hand corner of your Create panel. This is because forms can't be copied while they have unpublished changes

Hope this helps =) 

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for your answer !

I’m having one last issue, when i’m trying to publish my form on the free plan, a litlle box says that to me :

“Upgrade to publish. This typeform uses trial features that aren’t on your plan. To publish it, upgrade your plan or remove these trial features:

unlimited questions

My problem is that i don’t understand what are “unlimited questions”. I removed the option “Multiple selection > unlimited” in every “Multiple choice” questions, and i also indicate a max number of characters for the “Long texte” questions. It still doesn’t work, i don’t know what else i should remove !

I’ll be so glad if you help me again !

Clémentine

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ClemHP Happy to help clarify! On the Free plan, you can have up to 10 questions per form, including the outcome. If you have more than 10 questions, the message you’re currently seeing will display, so you’ll need to remove some questions in order to publish the form. I hope this helps!