Answered

turkey-earthquake-emergency help

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello. I am writing you from turkey. We had a great earthquake disaster. We want to use the Typeforme platform to receive 10k monthly responses for earthquake data statistics. We also want to use the typeform platform so that people affected by the earthquake can fill out online forms. We don't have enough money. Would you like to help us with this? Please...

icon

Best answer by Grace 20 February 2023, 10:48

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello. I am writing you from turkey. We had a great earthquake disaster. We want to use the Typeforme platform to receive 10k monthly responses for earthquake data statistics. We also want to use the typeform platform so that people affected by the earthquake can fill out online forms. We don't have enough money. Would you like to help us with this? Please

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello i would like to help but we haven't agreed as team sorry about that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @ibrahimmyildizz thanks for reaching out to us about this, I am sure things are incredibly difficult right now so thank you for thinking about using Typeform to help with data collection and other forms that can help those affected. 

I believe if you contact the support team they will be about to give you some more information on how we can help at the moment, just follow the link here to submit a ticket and someone will be in touch. 

And of course if there’s anything we can do here in the community in the meantime, let us know 💜

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello. I am writing you from turkey. We had a great earthquake disaster. We want to use the Typeforme platform to receive 50k monthly responses for earthquake data statistics. We also want to use the typeform platform so that people affected by the earthquake can fill out online forms. We don't have enough money. Would you like to help us with this? Please

Userlevel 2
Badge

I would like to thank the whole Typeform family for all your good intentions. Good luck to you. Your help has arrived.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @ibrahimmyildizz thanks for reaching out to us about this, I am sure things are incredibly difficult right now so thank you for thinking about using Typeform to help with data collection and other forms that can help those affected. 

I believe if you contact the support team they will be about to give you some more information on how we can help at the moment, just follow the link here to submit a ticket and someone will be in touch. 

And of course if there’s anything we can do here in the community in the meantime, let us know 💜

I would like to thank the whole Typeform family for all your good intentions. Good luck to you. Your help has arrived.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello i would like to help but we haven't agreed as team sorry about that.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @ibrahimmyildizz thanks for reaching out to us about this, I am sure things are incredibly difficult right now so thank you for thinking about using Typeform to help with data collection and other forms that can help those affected. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello. I am writing you from turkey. We had a great earthquake disaster. We want to use the Typeforme platform to receive 10k monthly responses for earthquake data statistics. We also want to use the typeform platform so that people affected by the earthquake can fill out online forms. We don't have enough money. Would you like to help us with this? Please...

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Amazing