Question

Typeform as Learning Platform?

• 8 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I just discovered Typeform a few days ago and I love how user friendly it is and would love to use this as a training space for my company. I have fiddled around with making quizzes for product knowledge retention, but before presenting this platform to the head of my company, I was wondering if there’s a way to create presentation type of forms (like importing images and info; kind of like a power point presentation) to then centralize my training platforms into one space?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mikeylgonzalez Thanks for stopping by the community! We actually have quite a few companies that use Typeform as a learning platform and/or incorporate it into their existing platforms. 

@lauren.corboy may have some examples to share with you and @James do you know if we have a post on the MBA company (totally blanking on their name!) that uses Typeform as a learning platform? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Liz that course is the PowerMBA – we didn’t ever run a case study on them in the end, but I know that they use Typeform in their training materials. 

@mikeylgonzalez here are a couple of examples you might want to check out:

1. Passion.io are using typeform for a 30-day video training course to compliment their product onboarding. You can read about it here: https://www.typeform.com/blog/customer/keep-virtual-learners-engaged-online-course/

2. Doing Good Works have a mentoring program that they run off Typeform, using quizzes, images, videos and interactive content to help coach people. I interviewed their co-founder about it, which you can watch here (the relevant part is from that use case is from about 13 mins): 

Recently I used typeform to create an interactive training guide for Typeform employees about how to run a webinar. I split it into different modules and embedded useful links, images and video guides. It worked pretty well and people seemed to dig it. I can’t share the link sadly cos it has a bunch of internal company info and links, but here’s a preview of what it looks like:

Happy to answer any questions if this is the kinda thing you’re looking to do.

Cheers!

James

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @mikeylgonzalez - here’s a link to another Community session that @James and i did a couple of years ago… I used Typeform to replace PPT for my preso.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @James and @john.desborough !!