Answered

Typeform closes without finishing

• 2 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi!

I’ve noticed that if when my interviewees skip some questions and don’t answer them, my Typeform closes and the survey states that they’ve finished it. Therefore, is there a solution to be able to skip question to continue answering others, without the Typeform automatically closing itself? Does this happens because there is a maximum of questions that can stay unanswered? Is there a way of disabling it?

I would really use your feedback.

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 February 2022, 21:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @STC Do you have the form embedded on your website? If so, could you send the URL where it’s embedded? (If not, the URL of the form itself would be great!)

https://tfpziicxdvg.typeform.com/to/rEvc13jA#standard1=xxxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @STC ! I tested the form, and I’m seeing that none of your questions are marked as required, which is why your respondents can skip through them. You’ll need to follow the steps here to mark the questions as required. 

Let me know if this doesn’t solve the issue!

The thing is that precisely I don’t want to mark the questions as “Required”, since I want my interviewees to be able to skip them. The thing is that when the interviewees skip some of the questions in succession, the survey automatically ends and the ending slide appear. Is there some way to prevent this from happening?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @STC If you don’t want to mark the questions as required, you could use these steps to prevent questions from appearing until an answer has been provided.