Answered

Typeform not showing up after embed

• 18 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m trying to get my Typeform to show up on a page that has HTTPS but I am having no luck. There’s also no console errors. This is the page and the blank space is where the Typeform should show. It’s in the code when you check the inspector (albeit I think our CMS is injecting other code around it which might be the issue?).

Anyone know what might be happening here? See: https://academy.miro.com/pages/test

icon

Best answer by Mel Milloway 19 November 2021, 00:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mel Milloway Thanks for stopping by the community! I don’t see the Typeform code whatsoever on the page, either. :\ Are you using the full page or the standard embed? If you’re using the full-page, you’ll want to replace that with the standard embed, as the full page won’t work when embedding it onto a page with existing code. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz, it is the standard and it’s on the page it’s just blank/not showing up on screen. I highlighted the code in this example. I put in a ticket but I doubt I will hear back because our account is owned by IT and I’m just a member. So I don’t know how anyone from support will contact me. I put my email in the note but I’m worried it will be overlooked.

I’ve also tried the other embed codes and they won’t work either. I resorted to iframing the survey in but it has some sort of weird autofocus on it that makes it jump down the page. I’m not an engineer so I cannot work with the developer package that’s available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mel Milloway Do you mind sending a screenshot of how you’re embedding the code? I’m not too familiar with Miro Academy (though I am familiar with Miro), so I’m trying to find something in their Help Center to see what they support, but seeing how it’s embedded will help. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz I just figured it out! The javascript library was not loading at all inline. I’m going to have to have to put it in a different location from the HTML so it loads first.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for helping  out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh! Glad to hear you got it figured out, and thanks for sharing the answer, @Mel Milloway !!