Answered

Unable to remove social media links and branding

• 10 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I have followed the instructions set out on a couple of youtube sites with much success. I have used the gear icon on my quiz page and shut off the icons and branding but they still appear on on the last page of my quiz.

I have also purged my Chrome browser history and  cookies. 

Need assistance.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 August 2022, 03:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@gregnich - welcome to the Community

can you take a screen shot of your ending page?  on the right hand side you should see a toggle like the one that is in the image below - on the right hand side the ‘toggle’ for the social share icons is on.. and you can  see them in the screen

when i turn the toggle off i see the following

the icons are gone

if you have done that, AND also see the “black publish button” in the upper right corner of your form. as you can see in the images i put here, that means you need to click that button to lock in the changes and publish them .. the icons should then disappear. 

you will need to do this to all the ending pages you might have in your form. and remember to publish

if you have done all that and they are still there, then i suggest raising a help ticket at this link

sorry if that seems pedantic but i ran out of coffee beans this afternoon and the new batch is being delivered tomorrow. 

des

Your suggestion has finally worked. Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@gregnich - glad to be of service

des