Answered

Unable to search for country code on mobile

• 22 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I have a phone number question in my form. When I tested it on desktop, users are able to search for their country name and enter in the right country code. However on mobile, there is no option to search for the country name and users have to scroll through the list to find their country code which is a pain.

on desktop

on mobile

Is there a workaround for this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 March 2022, 17:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Doyobi Do you mind sharing the URL of your form so we can test this? If the form is embedded, we’ll need that URL. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Doyobi Do you mind sharing the URL of your form so we can test this? If the form is embedded, we’ll need that URL. 

Hello @Liz! Thanks for your reply.

Here is the link to my form: https://l4uqi88igz8.typeform.com/to/aSWRV2RW#waitlist_email=xxxxx

The link will not be embedded. We are directing our users directly to the form using the above link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Doyobi ! The product team looked at this with me and confirmed this is a bug, as it should allow the search option. I’m following the updates on the bug, so as soon as I have an update on a fix, I’ll post back here! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Doyobi Our developers have released a fix for this. Let me know if you’re still seeing the issue!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the update @Liz!

I tested it and I’m able to search for the country code on my mobile device. Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay!! Glad to hear, @Doyobi !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's amazing @Doyobi! I was taking a look at your form and it is very thorough! Well done! 

My only comment is for you to make sure to delete the question 3 a. (short text asking for phone number) since you already have 3 b. (phone number question). Hope it helps! 😉