Answered

Update Image Selection Questions from file

• 27 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all!

I am running a seudo ecommerce from typeform, using an Image Selection type of question. I have done all the logical jumps and can get to a working ecommerce with integrated payment funcionalities.

The issue is that every week my company rotates inventory and I need to manually change every question (over 50) with 20+ items each, taking a lot of time. Basically I need to change names and pictures (logic and calculations remain the same).

Is there any way to do a bulk update? I was thinking of something like importing a spreadsheet with all the information to be updated on the questions?

Any idea?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 October 2021, 16:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sebas Coler Welcome to the community! It isn’t possible to upload a spreadsheet to update the information in the form, but have you had a chance to look at our APIs? If you’re tech-savvy, this might be a faster option for you, specifically using the Create API

Thank you!

I think I’m not that tech-savvy to get into developing my own API… if anyone here is willing to lend a hand on that, much appreciated! If not, I’ll continue looking for other ways (or great playlists to listen to while updating my forms).

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Sebas Coler We have an agency directory here that might help you find someone that can build this for you. :grin:

Awesome, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @Sebas Coler ! Let us know if we can help with anything else.