Answered

Upgrade to Pro Billing Failure

I am trying to upgrade my account and there is problem with typeforum and “my connection”.  I’ve tried two different valid credit cards and two different internet connections. My account went to regular from pro for a while and I am upgrading back to pro again. has anybody experienced this billing settings issue when trying to enter a credit card. I’ve launched my FB ads and need to get this thing fixed before they get approved. 

Thanks, 

icon

Best answer by Mariana 14 May 2021, 12:20

View original

2 replies

Badge

Yes I am experiencing a similar problem, and I've tried it over multiple days, multiple times, and in multiple browsers, and still have not been able to upgrade.

So one of your questions is anyone else experiencing this, and the answer is yes, however unfortunately I cannot provide a solution. :-)

apologies.a

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Lee Haight and @kennethholden. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

This is not the experience we expect you to have :( The billing team are best placed to handle this kind of issue, please do get in touch with them hereThey will be able to check your payment details and help you further. 

P.S.: Select "billing" when choosing the category and make sure you use the same email of your Typeform account. This is because tickets that are not raised with the right account will take more time to get a response since non Typeform users have a different priority.  

Hope this helps!