Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am creating a test that my clients can do at home on their own. I would like to propose them a form where they can write their answers in order for them and us (the brand) to keep a copy of it and facilitate further product development. 

I wanted to know if it’s possible to: 

• Create a form where the user can start filling it, validate it,  but with the possibility to open it again a few days later to pursue or modify answers? 
  • For that it means, that when the user completes the form for the first time, he needs to receive an email with a link back to the form with his answers. 

Thank in advance for your answers ! 

hi @Asma thanks for stopping by! This is a great question. While this isn’t directly available to setup in Typeform, I made a video below to walk you through some options. If you’d like more info on any, let me know, and I can send over instructions or create another video. 

hi @Asma thanks for stopping by! This is a great question. While this isn’t directly available to setup in Typeform, I made a video below to walk you through some options. If you’d like more info on any, let me know, and I can send over instructions or create another video. 

https://babsisrad.typeform.com/to/a8mNrofD#stufffromthefirstform=xxxxx

Hey @Liz - when i hit the link i end up at a form not a video and then get the message below

just fyi (you can delete as necessary)

Hello,

I can’t  seem to find your video ? The link I have is a form with 2 simple questions ?

https://babsisrad.typeform.com/to/a8mNrofD#stufffromthefirstform=xxxxx

Hey @Liz - when i hit the link i end up at a form not a video and then get the message below

just fyi (you can delete as necessary)

I got that as well, @Liz.

Sorry all, I pasted the form link and not the video (my internet was having a Friday, too). 😞 It’s updated now!

Sorry all, I pasted the form link and not the video (my internet was having a Friday, too). 😞 It’s updated now!

i think we have all had ‘that friday’ @Liz - happy monday and thanks for updating to the video.. 

des

Those moments happen, @Liz :) And mine often happen off Friday lol 

Great video explainer - thanks for creating it. 

Happy Monday and make it a great week!!

i think we have all had ‘that friday’ @Liz - happy monday and thanks for updating to the video.. 

des

@john.desborough I love seeing your change of signatures each week. Something fun to look forward to. Always creative ;) 

i think we have all had ‘that friday’ @Liz - happy monday and thanks for updating to the video.. 

des

@john.desborough I love seeing your change of signatures each week. Something fun to look forward to. Always creative ;) 

and i was just about to change it too @vickioneill lol.. … 

and … done. 

des

@vickioneill me too hahah! I look forward to @john.desborough signature each week ha. 

@vickioneill me too hahah! I look forward to @john.desborough signature each week ha. 

I like your signature, too, Liz :wink:

des

and i was just about to change it too @vickioneill lol.. … 

and … done. 

des

I like the new one, too!! Confirming your creativity again :)