Answered

user identifier

Hi all,
I made contact form that when the user press "submit" he redirect to a quiz, all the data (from to contact form + quiz) linked to a google sheets. My question is, how can i get the same uniqe id in both sheets?

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 March 2023, 15:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @shay15shay Are the contact form and the quiz both in Typeform? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @shay15shay how’s it going? Did you manage to figure out how to connect the form and quiz to the same sheet? Let us know if you still need help 😊

Hi @shay15shay Are the contact form and the quiz both in Typeform? 

yes.

Hey @shay15shay how’s it going? Did you manage to figure out how to connect the form and quiz to the same sheet? Let us know if you still need help 😊

Hi @Grace

I was able to connect both form and quiz to the same excel file in different sheets, my problem is to add a unique identifier to both sheets so that I can link between the person who filled out the form and the answers he answered in the questionnaire. if there is a way to link both form and quiz to the same sheet it be greet also.

thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it, @shay15shay . The Response ID that we create will be unique for every response. It isn’t possible to match one Response ID to another at this time, but I can share this feedback to the product team. 

As for the Google Sheets integration, you can create a new sheet in an existing spreadsheet when setting up the integration so all of the data for the forms is in the same place.