Answered

Using Typeform for date reminders

• 9 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Hey there,

I’m pretty new to Typeform but I’d love any help. A friend of mine has started an online giftshop where you can buy things and send them to friends for their birthday, anniversary, etc. We are looking to create the following type of form...but I’m not sure where to start! The best case scenario would be if we could automate the reminder process with a zap…

Thanks in advance for any help!

Seth

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 March 2021, 19:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sethhoff thanks for dropping by! Would you like the reminder to be sent via email? If so, which email service provider are you using? 

Thanks @Liz - Yes. We are deciding between Mailchimp and Convertkit, but are honestly open to whichever one solves the problem! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sethhoff got it! I made an example in the video below - it’s a bit vague since it will depend on which system you go with, but hopefully should be a good starting point for setting this up!

@Liz - Wow - you are amazing! Thank you for putting this video together. So helpful. It means so much that you took the time to lay it all out like this. 

You are a rock star. 👩🏼‍🎤

@Liz Yes, thank you! This video is extremely helpful. As a follow-up question, is it possible to create a Typeform that allows the user to ‘add another’ data set like in this screenshot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@sethhoff haha glad that helped! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/DvAq2yx3kEW0U/giphy.gif

@ltarasewicz We don’t have this feature in our forms, though you could add the question as many times as you think they could answer and from there, show only the question if it applies! You’d then set logic jumps like this to show the question if it’s relevant. Would that work at all? :grinning:

Thank you, Liz! That worked great.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @ltarasewicz !