Answered

Using Typeform to support "collections"

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello!

Has anyone used Typeform to support “collections” of questions?

By way of background, we are using the answers in the form to generate reports.

There are certain sets of questions we call “collections” so they are like a mini form within a larger form. There is also logic within these collections.

I haven’t been able to find this functionality on Typeform so if anyone has any suggestions about how to do this, I’d really appreciate your feedback!

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 December 2022, 17:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @juliascott18 Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean by collections. Do you have an example of a form that’s doing this already? That might help me understand better!

Hi @Liz, thanks for your reply. Here is a link to a recording I did for one of our team members which hopefully helps explain it a bit better: 

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/773685669/6b35f37cf6

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @juliascott18 OH! Ok, thank you so much. This helped a lot. If I’m watching this correctly, it’s basically a financial collection. We don’t have this feature in our forms, as the Stripe integration would charge the respondent as they’ve submitted the form, but you could redirect the respondent to your website to gather the information needed for this.