Answered

Using Typoform to sell Gift Certificates

• 5 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I’m looking to use Typeform to sell gift certificates.  In the help video it has pre-defined amounts, but is it possible for the user to enter the amount as well?

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 October 2022, 00:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @APitts With the integration that we have, the amounts do need to be pre-set. Out of curiosity, do you mind sharing more about your form/use case? I’m interested to know why the respondent would be setting the amount!

Hi Liz!,  
We offer a lot of different sleep packages and levels of support.  People come to us on a regular basis and want to gift a specific amount. If I listed all the different package prices, the list would be huge.  Could I create a field, with an input mask of “dollar” and set the checkout field to that?  
Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, that’s interesting! Sounds like something I could use ha! You could use the number question and then add a logic like this to add it to the payment integration

Yeah!  That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’ll test it out. 
Is there a way to add the The number field to existing page I have, and then when they click “Add to cart” it could bring up a popup?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @APitts You would need to create all of this directly within the Typeform if you’d like to use Typeform for this purpose.