Answered

Videos not playing

• 13 September 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am using typeform free and the videos that i have uses in my form are not playing.

icon

Best answer by mzaandam 15 September 2022, 12:01

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mzaandam Could you share the link to your form so we can take a look? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz,

Thanks for reaching out.

https://91mzjoado08.typeform.com/to/CwEZdy4u?typeform-source=admin.typeform.com

When i check it from the admin panel: https://admin.typeform.com/form/CwEZdy4u/create?block=470e7c27-5b1f-4c79-9c02-fd97d5b5a41a&typeform-source=admin.typeform.com

everything works fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mzaandam Thanks! Are you referencing the videos such as on the birthday question? If so, I’m also not seeing them play. Did you upload the videos or are they the stock ones? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz

Thank you, yes i am indeed referencing to those and i have used  only stock videos. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @mzaandam - I can recreate the issue on my own forms so just having a look to see if I can find the problem. I’ll keep you updated.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Jvh,

Good to hear that you can recreate the issue, i hope you will find the cause.If you need anything from me, kindly let me know. 

Thanks for the effort,

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @mzaandam - turns out that the third party service that we’re using for those stock videos is down and we’re struggling to get in touch with their customer service team. Our team is trying to find a way to solve the problem on our side.

Sorry that this might take a little bit longer to resolve! It might be worth temporarily replacing your videos with images.

FYI @Liz @Gabi Amaral in case something similar gets posted :)

Joyce

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi thanks for your feedback. 

It seems like the connection is not totally broken since the videos are still working within the admin panel. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for letting us know, @jvh !

Userlevel 1
Badge

I've  just checked my form, and saw that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you, much appreciated!!

Best regards, 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Great to hear @mzaandam 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for letting us know, @mzaandam , and glad to hear!