We're sorry to see you go. Could you tell us why you didn't complete the form?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Dear Typeform,

I am very disappointed by the service, due to the pop-up form that appears on all the forms without any permission from the owner.
1. We were not informed of such actions.
2. Our forms are non-english and users are distracted.
3. We pay for subscription to use service as we intended and this is very unprofessional
4. Very bad user exerience.
5. We’re investing into marketing and this breaks our conversion ratios.
6. The form is even loading not when it is supposed to. 

Please Immediately disable this feature, as we are very unsatisfied with this experience!!!

Liz 1 year ago

Hi everyone - thanks for sharing your feedback.

I’m sorry for all the frustration it caused you (and the surprise).

Because of the frustration, we’ve removed the feature, so you should no longer see the popup on the form.

View original

35 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Overnight it looks like an exit survey has appear on our surveys when the user tries to close their browser? I can’t find any setting to turn this off

Please add your grievance here and vote it up:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AdamD - maybe you should raise it with Typeform support as well as here in the Community 

just sayin’  that may also be a vector you want to try 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@AdamD - maybe you should raise it with Typeform support as well as here in the Community 

just sayin’  that may also be a vector you want to try 

des

Already done. Same stupid answer:

“...if we remind leaving respondents about their incomplete forms, the hope is that they will come back,...”

If they are going to pull this kind of bs on paying clients, I won’t be coming back.

No context needed here. This should have been an opt-in experiment. Already seeing conversion rates drop because of this. Please resolve this by midday today. I’m now looking into alternate form providers.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

No context needed here. This should have been an opt-in experiment. Already seeing conversion rates drop because of this. Please resolve this by midday today. I’m now looking into alternate form providers.

Thanks

Same here.

Typeform, team. Please! Deactivate that popping up message ASAP.

It’s aggressive and deceiving to our potential clients.

How do i stop these pop-ups?

Yeah chiming in to agree with the sentiment of everyone else. This is highly disruptive and we should be able to disable it.

That being said, it might be something I’d be interested in using in the future! But it has to be optional. As well as that: it’s not designed well, you have to scroll to reveal the ‘Submit’ button

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Looks like they may have finally understood that this was a terribly planned execution, and turned it off.

Can anyone confirm?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone - thanks for sharing your feedback.

I’m sorry for all the frustration it caused you (and the surprise).

Because of the frustration, we’ve removed the feature, so you should no longer see the popup on the form.