Answered

What's The Best Option?

• 13 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello Community!

I’m creating a typeform that will help us eliminate leads that are not in alignment with what we offer.  For example, before a new lead can request a free lesson, they must go through this typeform and based on their responses, they’ll have the ability to book via our Dubsado/Calendly form. 

While this process felt simply in theory, I’m realizing it’s a little bit more strategic than I realized.  It’s only 7 questions with agree/disagree answers.  

What would be the most efficient way to set this up?  I want them to select their answer and be redirected to the appropriate screen.  Or, I’m ok with it being numbered as well.  Meaning, if they only select 5/7, then they are redirected to another help screen. 

I truly hope this makes sense and I’m looking forward to helpful feedback. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 January 2023, 17:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CRC Happy Friday! It depends a bit on how you’re scoring the questions, but my first instinct is to suggest the outcome quiz because it’s the easiest to set up. If you haven’t already given this a go, I’d say give it a try and let me know if that works for you!

Thank you so much!  I went the Outcome route. Much appreciated for the responses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yas! Glad to hear that worked, @CRC . If you’re open to sharing the form, we’d love to see it! I was once a big user of Dubsado, so I always love seeing how people integrate Typeform with it. 

Thank you so much!  Here is the quiz, feel free to take it as a sample. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh this is cute, @CRC !I liked that you added in your rate as a question. That’s smart. Out of curiosity, are you sending this form to potential clients via email?