Answered

Which features are excluded from a basic plan?

• 27 February 2023
  • 3 replies

ARGH!.  I made my first survey, and was told I need to upgrade because certain features are paid.  But I can’t tell which ones are paid.  (Some say “paid” others don’t.”  And which LEVEL of plan do I need.  I paid for Basic, but apparently that is not enough.  So I’m left guessing as to what feature I have is not included in basic.  If I knew what the problem was, I might just delete it.

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 March 2023, 18:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JohnStroud When you try to publish your form, a notification should appear with the features you’re using that are on a different plan level. Could you share a screenshot of that message? In the meantime, you can view the differences between our plans here

HI Liz, the message I get is “Redirect to URL” is included in higher plans.  OK, but when I look at the type form, I’m not sure what slide that is?  How do I tell?  What is an example of a Redirect to URL?  Would asking for an email address count?  Does the ending slide count?  I’m confused, thx.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JohnStroud Ah, got it - thanks! You’ll need to remove the redirect like this: