Answered

which form to use

• 3 August 2023
  • 6 replies

i'm looking for a form that can ask a set of questions and then it provide different questions depending on the answer. 
for example, i want to ask questions on whether they are looking for websites, app development or software development. Depending on the answer they provide i would like different questions to be provided. Is this possible?
If so which form needs to be used? Any further support is much appreciated

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 August 2023, 15:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hello2023 Happy Little Fri-yay! Thanks for stopping by. 

We have plenty of templates here that you could choose from. I would suggest looking in this category first

To show different questions/answers based on previous answers, you’ll want to use this logic jump setup here

Thank you. Its been very helpful.

Just another question. I can seem to add logos and move them around on the page to place in the corner etc. Is this possible ?

i'm looking for a form that can ask a set of questions and then it provide different questions depending on the answer. 
for example, i want to ask questions on whether they are looking for websites, app development or software development. Depending on the answer they provide i would like different questions to be provided. Is this possible?
If so which form needs to be used? Any further support is much appreciated

Thank you so much. I’m a little confused from point 2. After you select multiple selection do you setup another page with the questions that you want?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hello2023 To answer your first question, the logo option we have will always default it to be in the upper lefthand corner. I can share feedback to the product team about providing more options for placement. 

As for the second question, you would need to create all of the possible questions that could be asked and then use logic jumps to show the ones that apply based on answers. 

thank you so much. Where is the option to add the logo? is it only on the paid subscription

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hello2023 The option to add a logo is available on any of our paid plans