Answered

Which Pop up to add in shopify store

• 23 October 2023
  • 4 replies

I'd like to integrate a pop-up form to capture email subscriptions for my brand. I'm currently experiencing a substantial influx of visitors to my hilarious donkey wall art page, and I'd like to leverage this opportunity for re-targeting. Can anyone offer assistance?

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 October 2023, 16:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Amraben Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you mind sharing a bit more about your email capture? Is the email capture offering an incentive for signing up? Or is it a popup to simply capture their emails for a newsletter/promos/etc? 

Pop up for capturing emails against the free Donkey Art magazine download. I want to set up a pop-up for these product pages.

https://miguelcamarena.com/collections/miguel-camarena-donkey-collection

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Amraben Oh got it! Thanks. We do have our embed popup here, but it wouldn’t popup automatically. The only downside is that someone would need to click it to activate the popup. 

I did come across this Shopify app which says it allows you to add Google Forms or Typeforms to your store as a popup. I haven’t personally tried it, but may be worth taking a look!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Amraben how’s it going? Were you able to check out the Shopify app that Liz suggested? Let us know how you get on 😊