Answered

Why can't I publish my typeform?

• 3 November 2021
  • 13 replies

Badge

I have the basic plan and when I publish my questionnaire - I get a message that these features are not included in the plan, but I can't find out what exactly is wrong.

“This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan

To publish it, you can upgrade your plan or remove this feature:

Ending (Thank You Screen)

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 November 2021, 22:49

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Eee - it does tell you that you have an ending or thank you screen. By default there is one at the end of your form - look at the list of questions and down at the bottom there is likely an ending .. 

Badge

Thank you John! 

True, I do have one end in my form.
I have the free version, why does it ask me to upgrade it, if I only have one end?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Eee Can you remove the ending to publish the form? :grinning:

Badge

Hi Liz,
I can remove the ending from the form, but according to what I read on the website, in the new free plan -there are 10 questions per typeform (including endings)

So why is it asking me to update the subscription if it should be included in the free subscription?

Badge

It should be noted that a few days ago I was able to publish the form, with a slide of the end, and just then it went wrong and it did not allow me to publish it with one end :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Eee The number of questions included in the free account also counts the ending as a question. So if you have 10 questions plus an ending, you’ll want to remove the ending to publish the form. 

Badge

I have 9 questions + one ending, however it did not allow me to publish the form. 

what could be the problem? If it writes to me that the problem is on the ending slide. I do not have any special links that I added. :disappointed:

I am having the same issue. I only have 9 questions + ONE ending equalling a total of 10 and it won’t let me publish without upgrading. I double-checked the plan features and it says a custom ending/thank you screen is included in the free version. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Eee and @imcarly808 Are you both still receiving the same error message about the endings? Could you also send a screenshot showing the entire builder so we can see what questions you have? 

Hi @Liz Yes, still receiving the same error message. Here’s my screenshot. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @imcarly808 and @Eee I asked our support team about this, and they’ve noted this as an issue. If you contact them from your account email here with the form URL, they’ll be able to help further!

Badge

Oh, thank you! I'll do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if you have any trouble getting ahold of them, @Eee !