Answered

Why can’t Users submit Typeform ?

Hey, 

I created four Typeforms few days ago for my clients onboarding. But now, there is this error message that appears: 

« Sorry, something’s wrong. Refresh the page and try again. We’ll save any info you already entered. »

Would love to have a solution for this problem. 

Thanks.

Dieudonné Manishimwe
icon

Best answer by abnjoro 14 April 2023, 04:58

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Manishimwe Have you hit your response limit? If so, this would cause the message you’re seeing, if someone was trying to submit while your response limit was met. 

No, not at the moment :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, that is strange. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, what devices and browsers, @Manishimwe ?

I’m actually using an Apple devise (iPad) on safari. I also tried on Google Chrome and Firefox. It still do not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Manishimwe 

can you publish some screen shots of your logic flows for the form(s) in question? that might help as well.. 

des

Sure ! The logic is very simple. It is a linear series of questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you mind if I try to submit a test response, @Manishimwe ?

No problem ! You can try.

Was this ever resolved? A user is experiencing this error message on one of my embedded forms, but I am unable to reproduce it. Would love to point him in the right direction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abnjoro It could possibly be related to their network or changing networks while filling out the form. Has the respondent attempted to submit the form again after seeing that message? 

Got it. Thanks, Liz. It seems to have resolved. We advised him to clear his cache or try incognito. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear it was an easy fix, @abnjoro ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Hi there! I’m getting the same error with my typeform. I’ve tried clearing my cache and using incognito, but unfortunately it wasn’t an easy fix for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @salmalik In order to be able to submit the form with a payment question, the respondent needs to be charged something. Otherwise, you will see that error. 

If you have the payment question on the form but the respondent won’t be charged based on their previous answers, you can skip over the payment using logic jumps

FWIW, we’ve just had this happen to our forms and the errors coincided with changing some webhooks.

When the webhook was changed (more specifically, we disabled a webhook for a certain URL and then created a new webhook for the same URL but a new tag), we saw the error.

When we cleared cache the error went away.

If I were to guess I’d say it was because something in the clients’ cache was expecting the old webhook to be available but it was not.

Hope that this description might help to fix a Typeform bug here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh that’s great to know, @rrufus . Thanks so much for sharing!

Badge

This is Korea. I'm so frustrated that I can't find a solution.

[Refer to the picture below]
As you can see in the picture, it is not submitted.

“Sorry, something’s wrong. Refresh the page and try again. We’ll save any info you’ve already entered”

Advice to empty the browser cache or erase cookies doesn't help. We can't ask anonymous customers to do this.

We are aiming to submit machine learning by installing meta-advertising pixels.

Badge

The response limit is also sufficient.

Badge

Even though I went through the logic simply, it doesn't work.

Badge

This is Korea. I'm so frustrated that I can't find a solution.

[Refer to the picture below]
As you can see in the picture, it is not submitted.

“Sorry, something’s wrong. Refresh the page and try again. We’ll save any info you’ve already entered”

Advice to empty the browser cache or erase cookies doesn't help. We can't ask anonymous customers to do this.

We are aiming to submit machine learning by installing meta-advertising pixels.

The response limit is also sufficient.

Even though I went through the logic simply, it doesn't work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bbakbbakbros Thanks for stopping by the community and sorry for the trouble with the form. I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 

Do you have the form embedded on a website or are you sharing the URL directly? 

Badge

If you click on the link in the meta advertisement, you will go to https://bbakbbakbros.typeform.com/bbakbbakbros .

I have 15579 RESPONSES stacked up, could this be the cause of the problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bbakbbakbros - just an observation but in the posts above you show 462/10,000 submissions for the month but the submissions on the form is almost 16k… when did the other submissions come in - during March? sometimes that message happens when you exceed your limit for the month and the form shuts down. 

I just went through the quiz (not being able to read the language i could only guess) but i had no issues in submitting the the form at just about 22:35 eastern time on April 4

just a couple of thoughts that’s all

des

Badge

The problem starts in April, and some people submit the form and others can't, but the problem occurs with random chance, so, I'm worried about using a type foam in the future.

I want you to keep thinking about a few things. I want to work it out.
And I want to delete all submissions, but it says to delete 100 each.
Do you know how to delete the whole thing at once?

My typeforms does not work, there is this error message that appears: 

« Sorry, something’s wrong. Refresh the page and try again. We’ll save any info you already entered. »

it’s not response limit issue for sure. my plan is basic and i just gor 4 responses before. 

i deleted cache or try incognito and other solutions above. please help…