Answered

Why can’t Users submit Typeform ?

Hey, 

I created four Typeforms few days ago for my clients onboarding. But now, there is this error message that appears: 

« Sorry, something’s wrong. Refresh the page and try again. We’ll save any info you already entered. »

Would love to have a solution for this problem. 

Thanks.

Dieudonné Manishimwe
icon

Best answer by abnjoro 14 April 2023, 04:58

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bbakbbakbros Thanks for sharing this. I don’t think deleting the submissions will help with the error, though I would suggest having our support team take a look at the logs for this. If you happen to have some particular dates/times when people weren’t able to submit the form, they can try to see if there’s any errors showing in the backend accordingly. 

@PLEASE HELP do you have your form embedded on a website? 

Badge

I sent the operating system/ip address where the submission problem occurred by e-mail from the Typeform customer center.

I'll upload the link I sent to you together here, so please check it.
https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/b/K5U2E

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bbakbbakbros - given some of the privacy ‘restrictions’ that Apple has placed into their operating systems, this may be the cause of the users’ issues. I have seen evidence of this in other areas/quizzes .. as well as some of the anti-virus software installed on some machines causing issues 

just a couple of other thoughts

des

Badge

@bbakbbakbros - given some of the privacy ‘restrictions’ that Apple has placed into their operating systems, this may be the cause of the users’ issues. I have seen evidence of this in other areas/quizzes .. as well as some of the anti-virus software installed on some machines causing issues 

just a couple of other thoughts

des

->

Given that submission errors have also occurred on Android phones, should anonymous users who have seen the ads view the antivirus software installed on some systems as causing the problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bbakbbakbros I’m not completely sure on this, but were you able to reach out to our support team about this?