Answered

Why dont you have live chat or a phone number to ring to solve customer problems?

• 13 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I am trying to understand why having paid to upgrade my account i still cannot publish a form that redirects to a url. Instead of having a helpdesk, you give me this community stuff. Can you explain why I should be paying for a service with no helpdesk that doesnt work? There is no indication as to how long it takes membes of your ’community’ to respond to questions. Isnt this a joke?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 January 2023, 17:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Zac99 - there is a help desk where you can raise a support ticket.. the official support desk … 

use this link here.. 

I am looking for a support and I logged tickets 4 days ago and I still don’t have a response. I also need to speak to someone. I have multiple questions and waiting for a response and not having to be able to clarify a response for another few days is not worth it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SocialCommittee thanks for stopping by the community - did you submit your ticket using your Typeform account email? We can check in to make sure it arrived in the support queue for you 😊