Answered

Will my survey ever timeout?

• 21 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey, Please can you help with the following questions: 

1. Am i able to format my survey so the questions are not numbered? If so how? 
  1. Once the participant has started the survey, will the survey timeout at any point? 
  1. I have added a question for users to input their email address (email type question). What does press ‘Cmd ⌘ + Enter ↵’ mean

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 19:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bella.moore Nice to see (well, sort of see ha!) you again! 

To answer your questions, 

1. It isn’t possible to remove the numbers at this time. 
  2. It depends on the length of your form. Our forms will save the answers before a respondent submits it, which you can read more about here, but if they lose internet connection or stay on the page for a very long time, it may cause the form to timeout. I’d suggest making your form as short as possible to prevent losing any responses! 
  3. This means that they either need to click the “ok” or “submit” button (whichever they are seeing after answering this question) or they can enter those keys instead to progress forward in the form. 

I hope this helps! As always, let us know if I can answer anything else. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @bella.moore! It's great to have you here! :wave_tone2:

Do you feel the answers my friend @Liz posted here were able to clarify your doubts? If yes, don't forget to mark it as "best answer". You'd just need to go to her answer and click on ":heavy_check_mark: Best answer". 

This way, whenever a member of our community visits this post, they'll see Liz's answer as the first and best answer. :wink:

Wishing you a great day!