Question

WordPress Typeform Plugin

• 28 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I have installed the Typeform Wordpress plugin.  The plugin has been activated.  I do not see typeform as an element option in my WordPress.  The WordPress theme that I am using is Avada 7.2.  What do i need to check in order for typeform to appear as an element?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Patrick OB 

Could you please check to ensure that your Wordpress is updated to the latest version.

Also the Typeform wordpress plugin provides a block for use on Wordpress

To add this you need to 

Click the “Add block“ button → Search for Typeform (in the search field that opens up)

My Wordpress is at the latest version 6.2.2.

I do not see an “Add Block” button.  I see an “Add Container” button.

I see an ‘Add Element” button and Typeform is not listed as an element. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hmm that is strange.

Could you try disabling all third party plugins and themes on Wordpress (except for the Typeform plugin) and see if the problem still persists.

After that try enabling the plugins and themes one at a time to see which one is causing this problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.  We have several plugins for our website, so this would take a while to figure out which plugin could be causing the problem.  The issue with that is that if I find the plugin that may be preventing the typeform plugin from working, it may be a plugin that is needed to allow our website to work.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Patrick OB Happy Friday! Were you able to try disabling plugins to see which one might be interfering with it?