Answered

Would it be possible to force all respondents to go to the next question if they have not answered in X time?

• 3 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

in my case the form will sync with a video and every minute it should change to the next Question, could it be possible to set a timer or something similar (I was wondering if a hiden fields with a response that is autodialed when the user has not responded for x time)?¿

icon

Best answer by Mariana 3 March 2021, 12:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @r.Georg. Hope you're having a great day :hugging:

I believe I've just replied to your question in this thread here: 

If you have any further questions, please let us know. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @r.Georg ,

I’m a fan of making a process enjoyable, when appropriate. IF it’s appropriate, you could create a friendly competition and look at start and submit times to monitor how long it takes to respond. It’s AFTER they complete the form - encouraging completion and speed of completion. 

In addition to the estimated time to complete on the welcome screen @mariana mentioned in her other response, you could add a message on the welcome screen encouraging completion and how much time they should spend on each question to ensure they are considered for the competition (then allow only one entry, of course 😊)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow!!! @vickioneill this is such a great idea!!! I absolutely love this approach, thanks so much for sharing! :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to help @Mariana ! I love trying to find creative solutions 😊