Answered

Wrong result in quizz logic

• 3 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi

I create a form with quizz logic 

Basically  I have 2 groups of question where you can either answer a scale 1-5 or yes/no :

-Health questions ( question 2 to 11) that help me estimate if the person has a high disysregulation or a low disregulation of her nervous system

-Attachment questions ( the rest) that help me estimate the attachement model of the person

I create 7 logic results ( 3 insecure attachment models * 2 levels of dysregulation = 6+ 1 secure attachment) based on the possibles answers.

But i keep having wrong results. Most of the people get having a ending with high level of dysregulation even if they are not ( to have the ending high level dysregulation you have to answer 4-5 and yes in the questions 2-11). Does somebody have a idea how can i correct that?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 April 2024, 04:31

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sandykaufmann Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing the form url - this is really helpful!

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you have any logic setup to calculate the endings? 

Badge

thanks Liz for you help

I did a loom so it is easier 

There are in total 35 questions , 9 from them about the health part, 26 about the attachment part. I made sure that i have an equal amount of answers for all 3 insecure attachment. I hope it is clear for you? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sandykaufmann Thank you! It might be possible that most of the respondents are receiving the second one because they fit all of the options for this category. One thing to note with the outcome quiz is that, unless there is a tie, the respondent will see the ending in which they have the most amount of answers matching. 

Do you happen to know if this might be the case for your form? 

Badge

actually in most case the ending high dysregulation do not match the answers from the health questions 2-11. see here

is there a way to separate the endings ( attachement style and low/high dysregulation) and make them appear together if if it the case? I hope i am clear

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That is...a good question. @john.desborough am I crazy, or do you think that it might be defaulting to the second option still because of the more answer choice options set there? (I hope that makes sense.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Sandykaufmann - my understanding on the outcome quiz is that the ‘values’ assigned to the choices don’t count in the ‘total scoring’ for a category. They are treated like a tick mark  - if i choose 1 or 5 on the scale of 1-5, i would only get 1 point for that outcome category. 

so if i chose a 4 on a question and it was included in outcome A, then i would get 1 point. if i chose 1 on a question and it was included in the same outcome A, that would be another 1 point. Not a total of 5 points. 

using a scoring quiz with subtotal variables is a better way to control the logic and selection of the end point - and to deal with ties between scores where you want to create and route users to an ending when two categories are tied. 

hopefully that helps. 

des

Badge

Hi @Liz @john.desborough 

Yes i followed this logic:

For Question 2-11 wenn outcome is 4-5 then 1 point muss be added for high dysregulation. It is not worked.

I am guessing it happens because i mix 2 endings in 1 : i want to show ( high or low dysregulation and attachment styles) so my question is there a way to separate the endings ( attachement style and low/high dysregulation) and make them appear together if if it the case? I

Badge

@john.desborough i understand that scoring can solve the outcome and the health result and attachement result but for the attachement result  it is more the response type not the weight of the response that count. Is there a way to my scoring and quizz logic?