Answered

Assistance Required for Customizing Contact Fields in Videos

• 16 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a quick question about setting up contact fields in my videos. Right now, viewers have to answer a question before they can see the contact fields. I want to skip that step and let them get right to the contact fields because in the beginning of my video i ask their name as if we are having a conversation. For the following video after i ask for their  for their email and phone number. Can you tell me if there's a way to make these fields appear right away, without any other answer type first?

icon

Best answer by Grace 17 April 2024, 11:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace it’s possible to add a contact field first, right? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Cinematic Addicts @Liz it’s not possible to skip the answer part and have the contact form appear first, but what you could do is use the button answer type which you can edit with a suitable prompt for them to click and then the contact form would appear and they could fill out their details.

It’s also probably worth noting that you can have multiple contact forms in a videoask, but they will all collect the same info, so it won’t be possible to first ask for their name and then their email address in the next step - the contact form will show both fields both times (hopefully that makes sense!) 

Ahh ok 👍 😞