Answered

Being able to configure the retry count

• 21 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,

We use VideoAsk in our product and we would need to limit the number of take an applicant can do for a given question.

At the moment, we can only limit the video length.

Is it something you are planning to add soon?

Thank you team,

Ben

icon

Best answer by Grace 21 July 2023, 15:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Benjamin C thanks for providing a bit of context around this.It is something that’s already on our feature request board so I will add a +1 to it. It’s not currently on the roadmap but I will keep you updated here if anything changes.

In the meantime, we do have a workaround which might be useful for you:

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have any other questions or more feedback 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Benjamin C I hope you had a great weekend! Were you able to use the workaround above at all? 

Hi @Liz @Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I appreciate your efforts, but unfortunately, the current solution doesn't quite address my specific issue. It seems there might be a misunderstanding.

To clarify, I would like our users to have the opportunity to retry a specific video question, but with a limit of two attempts only. Currently, the system allows for unlimited tries, which is not what I intended.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Benjamin C thanks so much for getting back to us with the additional info, that makes sense. I will share this feedback with the team and add it to our feature request board. If anything changes I will post here with an update 🤞