Answered

Calendar

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi guys and girls,

Can anyone help me with the calendar feature please?

There are two issues which i need to resolve.

1. Appearance
  2. Using without linking to a another appointment app

The calendar says “sample meeting” in the top section but i am using the calendar for “appointment booking” not meetings  is there any way to remove or change the sample meeting message 

secondly I don’t need to link the calendar to any other apppointment app as long as the time and date information is available within the dashboard when reviewing the interactions.

Thanking everyone in anticipation 

Andy

icon

Best answer by Grace 19 May 2023, 15:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Andrew Blake ! Sorry, I missed this, just moved you to VideoAsk Q&A as you were over in Typeform land 😃

The reason it comes up as Sample Meeting is because there is a sample videoask Calendly link in there, to show you what the step would look like if you used it.

If you remove that and add in your own link, it will be labelled with whoever you are/what your meeting is about - this varies slightly depending on which calendar integration you choose. 

You do need to link to a calendar app to get this step to work, currently VideoAsk doesn’t have an in-built calendar functionality, but I have added that to the feature request board as an idea 😊

Hopefully that makes sense, but let me know if you have more questions

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you, can you help me decide which integration is best to add please. Naturally i’m looking for a free integration.

Each videoask I create is allocated a seat with viewing access only. So if you can imagine 5 videoasks and 5 team members each team member(seat) needs to receive bookings just for their videoask and the information must be only be available to the relevant team member, not all members / seats is that possible ?

Which would be the best app?

regards

Andy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey Andy, I’ve joined the calendar discussion you started over here:

Let me know if you have any follow up questions