Answered

Can I Download Video Testimonials?

• 12 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Can Testimonial videos received from clients, can they be downloaded for use elsewhere and to have a copy of the raw footage or at least the same quality as when received.

icon

Best answer by Grace 12 July 2023, 09:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @LearnPedia welcome to the community!

You can definitely download testimonial videos that you receive via VideoAsk. Here’s a guide on how to download them.

In terms of getting the best quality video, you might want to check out our article on streamed vs uploaded recordings here. You can change the setting in your videoask depending on what works best for you, often the uploaded option works better for collecting higher quality testimonial videos.

Hope that helps but let me know if you have any more questions! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LearnPedia I hope you’re doing well! Were you able to export your videos? Let us know if you still need some help!

Hello, yes i was able to download the video testimonial. But i am having issues downloading the videos from the one person as one file. I created a survey testimonial where I video recorded all my questions, and they video record all their answers. And at the end of the 13 questions, they see a thank you email, and I receive the testimonial. But when I try to download it to edit the video and add introduction, ending screens etc., it won't let me download the all the answers as one file instead I need to download all 13 files (answers individually) and then piece them together. Can you help with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LearnPedia 

At the moment it’s not possible to download them all as one file, it is on our feature request board so I will add a +1 to the request and let you know if it makes it onto the roadmap 🤞