Skip to main content

Hi

I’m doing some testing so I have the free version. When I add a contact form on my last video it also creates a contact form on th first one. If I delete the contact form from the first one it also disappears from the last one. Why is that? Is that a limit only on the free version? 

Turn off the green button

Hi @Ema Persson welcome to the community 😊

If you have toggled off the contact form it shouldn’t appear on the step, would you mind sharing a screen recording of what’s happening? 

Turn off the green button

If I turn off the green button then the contact form disappears from both the first and the last video.

Hi @Ema Persson welcome to the community 😊

If you have toggled off the contact form it shouldn’t appear on the step, would you mind sharing a screen recording of what’s happening? 

If I toggle off the contact form on the first step it also disappears from the last step. Likewise if I activate contact form it appears on both the step I choose as well as the first. And it even says (as seen in the picture I provided) that the contact form is showing on steps 1, 3

Hi @Ema Persson is it possible you can provide a screen recording using a chrome extension like Awesome Screenshot or Loom?

It certainly should be possible to select or deselect this option on each different video segment on the ‘Answer’ tab and then scrolling down to the bottom

This flow has the contact form on the last video. 

This shows the location I adjust that setting on each individual step.

It is a good idea, as you are trying to do, to have the contact form as the last step only. If you are still having some trouble, it could be something else that is preventing it. Perhaps, try duplicating the videoask in this instance, then seeing if the error continues in the new copied version, just in case there was a bug. 

If you get stuck, a video recording may be the best option to help diagnose the issue you are having. 

I hope that helps!

I was able to solve it by using the “Contact form”-button in the build (collect after step)

view instead of each individual video. There I could choose what videos would be using the contact form. Thank you all for the help.

Thanks!

That is great to hear @Ema Persson!

Feel free to post any questions to the forum group if you ever need help with anything else. :)