Answered

customer feedback of specific app screens

• 25 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to take customer feedback of specific app screens on VideoAsk. If yes, how?

icon

Best answer by Grace 26 October 2023, 15:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @rootedvikram I’ve moved your question under the VideoAsk section so VideoAsk users can easily find it.

Can you give a little more information on what you want to do here? I’m not sure I understand the question 😅 Did you want people to be able to see an app screen and share their feedback on it?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Grace,

Yes, I want to people to be able to see an app screen and share their feedback on it. I believe this can be done in Typeform where you upload an image. But how can I show app screens to customers on Videoask for their feedback? Thank you.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rootedvikram you can do something similar but rather than showing an image of the screen it would need to be a video.

You can upload the video to the step in videoask and then people can leave feedback via an open ended answer type

You might find this article useful as an example of how you can use VideoAsk to showcase your product or service.

Let us know if you have any more questions 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Grace,

Thank you for sharing the example. However, it showcases a product/service that is offline, not digital. We are an app-based company and need feedback on specific screens from our customers. I am having difficulty understanding how I can ask a question on video and at the same time integrate the app screens into a video. I did record my screen on the iPhone and uploaded it, but then how do I add my voice or face to the same video to ask the question? Can you show me how? Or, share examples of people who have taken screen feedback of apps?

Also, the question appears at the top of the screen on which I need to take feedback. One can close it, but then one cannot see the question: https://www.videoask.com/fw53ovz56?preview

Would be happy to know if taking app screen feedback is possible on Typeform? I tried it but it is squishing the image...

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @rootedvikram I think it would still be possible to do with an online store, you just might need to create the video in an external tool and then upload the video to the videoask step. 

You could also use Typeform for this, maybe @Liz could talk you through best practices for uploading an image 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you, Grace. @Liz Looking forward to receive the best practices for uploading an image on Typeform (where the screen on which I need customer feedback is not as squished as shown above). Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @rootedvikram you might also want to check out this Help Center article, it explains how images get resized in a Typeform and what the guidelines are for uploading the correct size image.

Hopefully that helps!