Exploring VideoAsk

• 10 February 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Community! :wave:

Thinking about using VideoAsk but would like to see some of the different features in action before you get started? :thinking:

Myself and Dan from the VideoAsk support team have made a fun videoask that you can test out here, all in preview mode so you don’t need to worry about anyone seeing your answers :wink: 

This videoask features: overlay text, multiple choice, open-ended answers, contact form, calendar integrations and a typeform redirect

Let us know what you think, or feel free to hit the new post button if you want to start a new discussion! :rocket: 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is awesome @andrew_videoask ! Sorry if you get some calendar bookings come through from me now :joy: 

I like the fact that Calendly can pull through the contact details from the videoask contact form, saves a bit of time filling out information! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace The passing of contact details between VideoAsk and Calendly is as smooth as butter 🧈

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

This is great, very insightful :blush:

Userlevel 3

What a cool background. Nicely done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andrew_videoask @Grace this is extremely cool. Well done.. 

I love the ability to pass form VideoAsk to Typeform and the ability to embed the VideoAsk in the Typeform. that is something that I think will be extremely useful to many of us.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desborough :blush:  good to hear you think the redirect and embed in a typeform could be useful! It’s a good way to reap the benefits of both products!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @john.desborough :blush:  good to hear you think the redirect and embed in a typeform could be useful! It’s a good way to reap the benefits of both products!

I am creating a number of assessments for a client and we have been looking at recording short youtube videos for her to place on pages. this will be a viable alternative .. 

would be really great to see a walkthrough instructional video on how to do that though..

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @john.desborough :blush:  good to hear you think the redirect and embed in a typeform could be useful! It’s a good way to reap the benefits of both products!

I am creating a number of assessments for a client and we have been looking at recording short youtube videos for her to place on pages. this will be a viable alternative .. 

would be really great to see a walkthrough instructional video on how to do that though..

cheers

des

Oooh ok, so a walkthrough of how to embed the videoask within a typeform? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - yes please.. it isn’t ‘intuitive’ in the typeform creation process how to do that - if there was a VideoAsk question type, it would be handy. In his video, Dan briefly touched on it but how to create that page is something that a lot of us would really like to know how to do.. 

and i don’t see see specific option to pull a videoask up into the add video section of a form

(i don’t recall seeing this in your guide on how to use videoask and typeform for lead gen but am watching it again lol..) 

a little post in here would be great.. i don’t see anything that covers this when I search here.. 

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You’re right @john.desborough we didn’t talk about embedding in the lead gen guide, just about redirecting from one to the other. We’ve got quite a good set up guide on the VideoAsk help center here but I’ll put together a video walkthrough too and share it in the community asap!

If you spot anything else that you think would be useful let me know, it’s good to get this feedback :rocket:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - thanks.. i am always looking for new ways to exploit Typeform (and now VideoAsk). It would be good to come at it from the Typeform creator vector, so thank you!!

I see from your guide that even though the typeform says youtube or vimeo, you CAN put the VideoAsk link in there.. 

Maybe the Typeform Product team could update that ‘prompt message’ to include VideoAsk as well as youtube, etc. 

des