Answered

How do you create a task list with external links in Videoask

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I run a membership community and I want to send an onboarding videoask to all new members with 4 steps they have to complete. Each step has its own external link and I’d love to be able to explain in each step with a video why each step matters.

I’ve not found the best way to execute this. Each step has a link that leads them to sign up somewhere else but I want them to always come back to it every time they complete that task.

My idea was also to integrate this into the email sequence they’ll receive after joining the community. I use MailerLite Classic but I’m considering switching to FloDesk.

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 January 2024, 16:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @karisma This is a really great question. Let me ask some of the VideoAsk support folks if they have seen any examples of this or have some ideas for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @karisma . The VideoAsk team let me know that sadly, this isn’t possible because when you re-direct to a URL it does so in the same tab - ending the videoask.

The closest workaround would be to add the link in the overlay text. Although not clickable, it can be copy and pasted. 

Hopefully this helps a bit!