Answered

how to reset videoask drop off data

• 24 April 2022
  • 6 replies

I’ve been testing my VIDEOASK and it’s collected some “user” data. I would rather delete that data than copy the video and re paste all the urls. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 26 April 2022, 12:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TakeHold welcome to the Community!

This is a good one, you can definitely delete any test responses you’ve collected but I’m not sure if it’ll reset the drop off stats - will do some digging and find out for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @TakeHold it looks like if you delete responses it will reset the metrics of your videoask in the Metrics tab of your inbox, but it doesn’t reset the drop off analysis in the builder - I’m going to flag this one to our product team as feedback to see if it’s possible to change this.

Let me know if you’ve got any other questions or feedback! 😊

Hi @Grac, is it yet possible to reset your drop-off analyses in the builder? I can’t find the option. Thanks in advance, Carl

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Carlvh thanks for stopping by! 

It’s not possible to reset the drop-off analysis, but I’ll add this to our feature request board to be considered. Depending on your use case, you could duplicate the videoask if you wanted to use the same one but start again with the metrics. 

Hello - any update on this feature?  Is there a way to reset the metrics of a videoask build, after you’ve been testing it and are ready to take it to production?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jweedman87 this isn’t currently on the roadmap, but I will add a +1 to the feature request. 

As a workaround you could duplicate the form once you’ve finished testing and then use the fresh form to collect real results.

hope that helps, but let us know if you have any more questions or feedback 😊