Answered

I see an interaction but dont see anything under contact

• 8 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

So I just set up and launched my 1st vidoeask and it has a few steps plus a contact form.

I just received my 1st interaction but dont anything under contacts.

Do I need to do anything else to set it up correctly?

Thanks,

Bosky

icon

Best answer by Grace 10 March 2022, 09:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bosky Mukherjee congrats on building your first videoask and welcome to the community! :grin:

It may be that the person completed your videoask but didn’t want to leave any contact details, you’ll still see the response come through as a human as videoask collects responses as each step is completed.

Did you want to share the URL of your videoask here and I can double check it’s set up ok?

Userlevel 1

Hi Grace - here is the url - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bosky Mukherjee 

Thanks so much for sharing, awesome videoask, love the color scheme and the redirect to your webpage! I submitted my contact details so let me know if my response landed in your inbox. I’ll test a couple more options (so you might see a couple of responses from me) but I think it’s all set up correctly and it was probably that someone didn’t want to submit any contact details so dropped off the flow, leaving you with a human response.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bosky Mukherjee 

Just spotted that when I select I want to learn more about PMDojo and then hit Ready to Apply it loops me back to this page which has the videoask embedded on it but there are no options to collect contact details on that flow - not sure if it’s needed there?

Have you got data collection toggled on for your multiple choice steps? Just wondering if you can see which route the response with no contact details took to see if you need to add a contact form on any other steps.

Let me know how you get on!

Userlevel 1

Thank you Grace, I did see it coming in. The videoask does load slowly on the website though… I have had to disable it on mobile vide because it does not show well wven whrn I make the size 100%. The text options and video all are overlapping.

Any reason for this?

Thank you Bosky

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bosky Mukherjee 

Did you adjust the width and height of the embed code? It looks like it’s not dynamically adjusting the size to the device so on mobile view it cuts out the answer options on the left. 

Wondering if you embed the code as it is from videoask if it would look better in mobile view?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bosky Mukherjee 

Sometime the design and stying elements of a webpage can have an effect on the embed, let us know how you’re embedding the videoask and what website builder you’re using, would be great to know if we can get it working on mobile!