Answered

Interview quiz on videoask

• 20 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I am looking into building an asych job interview that would include a quiz to prove a candidate’s knowledge on culinary. Is there a way to collect answers that would show how long someone waited to start recording their answer (as way to know if they just looked up the answer). Also is there a way to eliminate the option to resubmit their answer? We want to ensure that we are getting the most real information possible.

icon

Best answer by Grace 23 January 2023, 10:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @dee moore great questions, sounds like a good way to learn a little more about your candidates. 

There isn’t a way to see how long a person took to answer a step, but if someone takes over an hour to answer, or closes the videoask and tries to come back to it, it won’t save their place so they’ll need to be prepared to answer the whole thing in one go. VideoAsk will also send incomplete responses so you’ll be able to see if someone has taken a long time to answer, or stopped and started.

It’s also not possible to disable the ability to re-record answers, but this is on our feature request board so I’ll add a +1 to the idea. If someone tries to submit their answers more than once you should see by the time stamp which was their first attempt which will hopefully help you make some decisions. 

I would recommend explaining that before they start answering the videoask they will need to be ready to answer the whole thing in one go, which will hopefully limit people looking up answers. 

Let us know how you get on with creating the quiz, we’d love to hear your feedback!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dee moore How is the quiz coming along? Let us know if the above information helped or if there’s anything else we can answer for you!