Question

Introducir una respuesta escrita opcional

• 23 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Buenas tardes, Me he registrado y he empezado a trabajar con la aplicación, pero necesitaría que se pudiera escribir la respuesta, no seleccionarla de un desplegable sino escribir la respuesta que el cliente quiera.. Por ejemplo:

Si le pregunto cual es el mejor país para vivir.. y responde “SPAIN” que esa respuesta condicionada le lleve a otro vídeo

pero si dice “FRANCE” igual…

y que sino responde “SPAIN O FRANCE” te lleve a otra página distinta para fragmentar, en  Typerforms si que se puede pero aquí no lo encuentro.

¿es posible hacer eso? ¿ se podría actualizar?

Muchas gracias

Google translate:

Good afternoon, I have registered and started working with the application, but I would need to be able to write the response, not select it from a drop-down menu but write the response that the client wants. For example:If I ask you which is the best country to live in... and you answer “SPAIN” that conditioned answer takes you to another videobut if it says “FRANCE” the same…and if you don't answer “SPAIN OR FRANCE” it will take you to another different page to fragment, in Typerforms you can but I can't find it here.Is it possible to do that? Could it be updated?Thank you so much

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @JORGE RUBIO welcome to the community 😊 I hope you don’t mind but I’m going to reply in English.

You can use logic to branch out to different videos depending on what options a person selects - here’s a Help Center article which explains how it works. You can use multiple choice to give the different country options and then use the logic branches to direct them to the relevant next steps.

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have more questions!

Hello!! Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, I know that logic works, what I mean is being able to write an answer with text, any type of answer. My idea is to make a game and have them write the correct answer to a riddle. That's why I see that there is no option to write to continue to the next page. I hope I have explained myself well! thank you so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah ok, could you use the open ended answer type? You could toggle off video and audio so you just collect answers via text? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JORGE RUBIO I hope you’re doing well! Were you able to use the open ended answer type?