Answered

Looking to create a testimonial from our seller of the month

• 18 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is the purpose of me using videoask. Every month we release an internal sales newsletter and would like to feature a “seller of the month” section which spotlights a seller sharing their story on particular “win” or challenge they overcame to either gain new business, additional business or even retaining a customer. We do not want to interact with our audience but rather leverage this to send to the seller of the month recording their responses to questions asked. 

Is this possible to do? Send a video ask to the seller of the month asking them a series of questions where they can then record themselves and video ask puts it together? Thanks

If this is not the right platform please let me know. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 18 August 2023, 17:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alexandra McCant welcome to the community, great to hear you’re getting started with VideoAsk! 

You can definitely use the product for customer case study/testimonial collection. We actually have a template in product that you could use if you’re looking for ideas on how to set it up.

The only thing VideoAsk wouldn’t be able to do is edit the responses together, so you would need to collect the videos from your seller of the month, download them and stitch together in a video editing tool. 

You can also integrate your videoask with Google Drive or Dropbox if you’d like to automate downloading video responses to save a bit of time.

Hope that helps, but let us know if you have follow up questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alexandra McCant I hope you’re doing well! Were you able to create a testimonial VideoAsk? Let us know if you still need help setting it up!