Answered

Measuring effectiveness

• 18 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I really like this product, and have loved the support in setting up that I have gotten.  But I have the feeling the product is just not working for me.  Currently I have two ask flows, one in Spanish, the other in English.  The Spanish flow has an 81% abandonment rate.  The English, 76%.  I get the daily emails where I see people are clicking the asks all the time. The problem is, they are not converting.  I see no impact on my business.  Is there a way I can better measure what is going on here?

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 19 October 2022, 21:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stanley Denman Do you mind sharing the URL to your form? We’d be happy to take a look and see what suggestions we can offer to help you get a higher response rate. 😀

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is this it:  

Userlevel 2
Badge

And this:  https://www.videoask.com/fuy8iy0xa

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, thanks @Stanley Denman ! It looks like you added this post under “Typeform,” so I’m moving it to VideoAsk so you can get faster help. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stanley Denman, thanks for sharing your videoask and your question about measuring effectiveness!

Have you had a chance yet to explore our drop-off analysis feature? It helps you quickly identify the bottlenecks in your videoask, in terms of engagement and conversion.

If you notice that most respondents are abandoning the videoask on the contact form step, for example, you might consider removing some of the fields or making them optional.

This should give you a solid foundation to start, but let me know what other questions you have!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Stanley Denman I just skimmed through the English version, so I’ll share some additional ideas:

• I’d recommend removing the overlay text, especially on the first step of your videoask. It’s a little overwhelming to read the text, watch the video, and listen to the audio simultaneously. Eliminating the overlay text should help the respondent focus on what’s being said, and stay engaged.  
  • In the Social Security disability step, the audio levels change quite dramatically about 75% through the video. This might cause respondents to disengage and abandon the experience. I’d recommend re-shooting that video clip or editing and re-uploading it.