Answered

Multiple endings?

• 2 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there.  I feel like I am probably missing something obvious, but… isn’t there a way to lead to alternate VideoAsk ending screens?  I can’t seem to locate the button or option to select an alternate ending screen based on a multiple choice selection. I am allowing people to indicate if they want something sent to them.  Obviously the end screen needs to say something like “Thanks! It’s on the way.” or “Thanks for responding” if they don’t want it sent.

What am I missing? 

icon

Best answer by Grace.H 2 August 2023, 13:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Jeanne Dimmick 🖐

Thanks for sharing your question! Currently with VideoAsk, you can only enable one end screen per videoask, however, we have an existing feature request about being able have multiple end screens, so I’ll add an upvote to that on your behalf to pass along your feedback.

There are two potential workarounds you could consider here:

1. You could create a new step for each ending you want. You would likely need to use the ‘Button’ answer type for each ending step, with a call-to-action which might be something like ‘Done’ or ‘All finished’ which could then lead to the final end screen. If you didn’t want to include a personal video, you could use a Pexels video and add your ending text as overlay text instead.
  2. Alternatively, you could split your one videoask into multiple videoasks. For example, if you have a multi-choice step in your current videoask which branches out into different flows, you could redirect your respondents to a new videoask for each of those options, so you could then have a unique end screen for each route a respondent could take. The experience would be pretty seamless on the respondent side, but it would mean that your responses would be split across multiple videoasks.

I completely appreciate how in your case these workarounds may not be your preference, but I hope it helps to understand the different options available.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback on this topic!