Answered

Need consent checkbox to be pre-checked

• 31 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I have a check box on my form and need for it to be pre checked so the user doesnt have to check it. Right now there is no option for it to be pre-checked.

Has anyone been able to pre check these boxes or can this be added as a feature? 

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 31 August 2022, 21:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey there, @Dan L 👋

It’s not currently possible to pre-fill or pre-check the consent checkbox, but I’ve just gone ahead and added this to our internal feature request board so the product team can consider adding this feature!

Also, I’m interested to learn more about how you’d use this functionality 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

How much would this be for you guys to build this functionality out for us? 

Its critical to get it pre-checked so it helps with conversion rates otherwise if we cant get this we’ll have to migrate to another platform and move off of videoask 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dan L Adding this functionality to the consent checkbox isn’t currently on our roadmap, unfortunately.

As a workaround, I might suggest creating a standalone multiple choice question in your videoask that asks something like, “Can we use your testimonial in our promotional and marketing materials?” “Yes / No”

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I guess what I’m asking is what would it take to put it on your roadmap? Is there some way I can speak to sales about it? This feature is critical for our conversion rate optimization and pre-check consent boxes are common in most funnel builders (Clickfunnels, Unbounce, etc). Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dan L Our product team is responsible for adding features to the roadmap and prioritizing them. Typically, they will consider either A) feature requests from Enterprise customers, or B) feature requests that are in demand from a high volume of customers. In the meantime, as promised, I’ve added your request to our internal feature request board.

I hope this helps and provides some clarity into the process!