Answered

Personality Quiz on VideoAsk

• 31 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I would like to ask you if I can create a personality quiz on VideoAsk.

I saw the how-to-create a Personality Quiz on Typeform, but the instructions are different.

Could you please help me?

Thank you,

Agapi

icon

Best answer by Grace 31 March 2022, 11:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Agapi Alexiadi thanks for stopping by!

Great to hear you’re thinking about making a personality quiz with VideoAsk 😊

You can use conditional logic and advanced logic to create a quiz style videoask, you can direct respondents down different paths depending on the answer to their questions, and you can also use the Redirect feature to send them to a URL or webpage depending on how they answer the quiz.

There are a few differences to creating a quiz in Typeform, right now the scoring function that VideoAsk has isn’t visible to respondents so you wouldn’t be able to show them a score at the end of the quiz (Scoring is a new feature for this year, so we’re still working on it!).

It’s also not possible to create more than one end screen, but as a workaround you could create different results steps for them to land on which could either redirect to a webpage (could be useful if you want to send them to some relevant information on your website) or you could just create the final results steps which all lead to one end screen thanking them for taking part, so it would look a little like this in the builder:

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thank you @Grace !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You’re welcome @Agapi Alexiadi ! Let us know if you end up using VideoAsk to create the quiz, we’d love to hear about it 😊