Answered

Place my written question above the answertypes

• 29 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello Community, 
I would like to place the question that is now displayed as overlayed text in the right side of the screen above the answer options. Can someone help me here? 
Greetings from berlin

icon

Best answer by Grace.H 29 September 2023, 17:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello from Chicago, @Finja Görg ! How is Berlin over there?

This is a really good question. I don’t believe this is possible, but @Grace.H should know for sure!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Finja Görg 👋 It’s not currently possible to add your questions in text above the answer options on the right-hand side. Although, it is possible to force the 1-column/mobile layout so that the answer options appear on top of the video, rather than on the right-hand side. That would effectively provide a different way of allowing the question to be above the answer options.

Let me know what you think! 🙂

Hey @Grace.H and thank you for your support! :) hmm i would prefer the split as it is, I think. Is there any way to place your overlayed text further down in the video?

thanks already and have a nice weekend 😬

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Finja Görg We don’t currently have options to change the position of the overlay text, unfortunately!

We have an existing feature request about having more control over the placement of the overlay text. Would you like me to add an upvote to that on your behalf?