Answered

Showing Survey Progress in Videoask

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can we display the user's progress in the Videoask survey? For instance, showing '2 of 10' or '3 of 10' to let the user know they're on question 2 out of a total of 10 questions. This helps users track their progress easily. Please let me know. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Grace 2 November 2023, 16:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rootedvikram this is a great question. I don’t believe there is this feature, but @Grace might be able to confirm for me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @rootedvikram yep Liz is correct, it’s not currently a feature but I will add it to our feature request board to be considered for the road map. 

Depending on the setup of your videoask, you might find it help to let people know in the first step how long the videoask will be/how many questions you will ask to help manage expectations of how much time to allow for answering the videoask.

Hopefully that helps! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for adding this to your feature request list. It would also be helpful if the system could automatically tell participants how long the survey might take, like saying, "There are 20 questions, and it might take 10-15 minutes to finish.”