Answered

Text overlay only 0 seconds?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there!  Another snag with text overlay, also never seen this before: I can’t drag it up at all, it only offers me “0 seconds.”  See attached screenshot.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Grace 6 July 2022, 12:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Naomi Dardik 👋

Looking at the screenshot, the video looks like it’s only 00.00 seconds long, is that correct? 

The slider will only work if there’s time to play with in the video, for example if you use overlay text with a video from the Pexels library you’ll notice the slider won’t appear as these are looped videos (more like a gif) so there isn’t a start and end to the video for the reveal/fade option to work.

I think this could be why there’s no option to drag the slider, but let me know if the video should be longer!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Grace!  The video had been 2 minutes long, I was rushing at the end before my time ran out, but it was doing a weird glitchy thing where it would pop in between 2 different moments during the preview and in the end, I think you’re right - somehow it didn’t click or save or something, because when I did try to play it, nothing happened.  So I just redid it and everything works in the new one!  Thank you so much for your attention to detail here and for responding!  You guys are really wonderful about that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Naomi Dardik great news! Glad you’ve got it working 🙌

Hope you have a great weekend! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks, @Grace !  This team is the best 🤗