Answered

Using multiple Contact forms

• 27 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hey guys, I am very new here. I am wondering if there is any way to create and use multiple contact forms within a single Videoask flow? Ex: users have multiple splits in their journey and based upon the conditions of their answers I may want to email a certain segment a white paper, another group may prefer to sign up for a webinar, and a third may choose to complete a more extensive contact form. 

For the first two I only need their name and email, but for the third option i would need a few more additional pieces of info like address, and phone number and 1-3 other custom questions.

Is this even possible?

icon

Best answer by Grace 27 April 2023, 10:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MWorkman welcome to the community!

You can definitely add multiple contact forms to your videoask, allowing you to collect contact details depending on which journey a respondent takes. The only thing is, at the moment it’s not possible to customize each one to show different options. So you’ll need to collect the same set of information for each outcome. 

As a workaround, you could create an additional text step which collects the address information you need, or you could even redirect to a second videoask that collects more detailed information from those people. 

I’m going to add this to our feature request board to be considered as we continue to develop the product 🙏

Let us know if you have any other questions along the way!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MWorkman Happy Wednesday! Did Grace’s answer above help? Let us know if there’s anything else we can answer for you. 😀

@Liz Thanks for the follow-up. Grace’s answer was sufficient. It would be great to be able to end different journeys with distinctly different contact forms. But for now, this helped me to figure out what I need to do in the interim.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s great to know @MWorkman I’m glad you could work out a fix for this, I’ll keep you posted if this makes it onto the roadmap 😁