Answered

Using Videoask to narrow down a selection of products

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

A previous employee of our company created a website which used Videoask & Elementor to create a questionnaire with multiple questions & the answers from each question narrowed down a product selection that would suit the customer. At the end of the questionnaire it would bring up a product page on Woocommerce with a selected range of products. 

Well, this is how it works & those are the app we believe he used to create this flow. 

We now want to replicate this work but can not figure out how it is done. 

I have created a flow on Videoask which has been embedded onto the website but i can’t figure out how to use the answers to recommend products. I do know on Woocommerce that he used product tags as a way to select the products from the answers. 

Any help would be massively appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 5 December 2023, 10:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elliott Livesey welcome to the community 😊

This sounds like quite the challenge! Is it possible to share the link to the original videoask or webpage where it was embedded? It might help us figure out the setup. 

My first thoughts are it could have included advanced logic and tagging in the videoask, but sounds like the integration with Woocommerce played a big part too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elliott Livesey Do you mind sharing the link to the previous VideoAsk? That would help us figure out how they built it!